How it Works
Make Social Profile Reporting Part of Every New File
Here’s what you can do once your clients are added
- Review prospective client posts to help you decide if you want to take on their files.
- Verify that your client’s story matches their social media history.
- Confirm there are no surprises before a discovery/deposition, mediation, settlement negotiations, or trial.
- Quickly generate reporting for any period (pre-date-of-loss, post-date-of-loss, or any custom period).
- Create professional looking reports for settlement meetings or mediations.
- Download reports in pre-formatted PDF or Word File that allows for descriptive notes to be added to any post.
- One simple dashboard to monitor all client social platforms.
- Escalate posts for review by senior staff and check for changes in client behavior.
- If you don’t have time to monitor client social posts, simply run more regular reports.
- Add multiple users from your firm.
- Assign clients to different staff members in your firm.
- Easily re-assign clients to other staff members.
Per Client Billing
- Pay by Credit Card for every client you add.
- Flat fee per file starting at $50+taxes with no hidden fees.
- Individually invoiced for ease of booking as a client disbursement.