How it Works
Make Social Profile Reporting Part of Every New File
Getting started with Private Footprint is easy
- 1.Create a free Private Footprint account for your law firm.
- 2.Add your first client (or test on yourself!). The first client you add is free.
- 3.Every client you add will receive an email that asks them to authenticate their social accounts. This includes Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- 4.Client authentication is very easy. They simply follow the links and log into their social accounts, thereby giving your Private Footprint account access to their social posts. You never have to ask for login information.
- 5.Their posts will be added to your Private Footprint account and updated daily.
Add Your First File For Free
For every additional client you add, pay a flat rate of $100+taxes per file for 5 years, individually itemized for ease of assessable disbursements.
Here’s what you can do once your clients are added
- Review prospective client posts to help you decide if you want to take on their files.
- Verify that your client’s story matches their social media history.
- Confirm there are no surprises before a discovery/deposition, mediation, settlement negotiations, or trial.
- Quickly generate reporting for any period (pre-date-of-loss, post-date-of-loss, or any custom period).
- Create professional looking reports for settlement meetings or mediations.
- Download reports in pre-formatted PDF or Word File that allows for descriptive notes to be added to any post.
- One simple dashboard to monitor all client social platforms.
- Escalate posts for review by senior staff and check for changes in client behavior.
- If you don’t have time to monitor client social posts, simply run more regular reports.
- Add multiple users from your firm.
- Assign clients to different staff members in your firm.
- Easily re-assign clients to other staff members.
Per Client Billing
- Pay by Credit Card for every client you add.
- Flat fee of $100 per file with no hidden fees.
- Individually invoiced for ease of booking as a client disbursement.